Joining a team of highly-skilled engineers on a highly-classified robotics project, your assignment―as a top-notch clinical psychologist―is to advise, instruct and insinuate these eye-catching, outstanding male researchers on… how to love!?
“Go ahead and demonstrate, it’s your job anyway. Who cares if it’s just a kiss?” Staining these white lab walls… is a romance, unequated!?
The web of intrigue surrounding ‘Project Adam’ ask yourself… if ‘Love’ truly exists.
Genre: Science Fiction/Slice-of-Life
Warning: This game contains adult sexual themes. Player discretion is advised.
Standing Fever Times
- 2:00-4:00JST – Affinty & Love Points x2 (150 Affinty & 100 Love per Excellent)
- Use your free spin of the Lab Gacha daily. There are items in the gacha that give you affection boosts and we are gonna need them.
- Love Gacha? Try not to overdo it. You use Love Points to spin it. But, you also use Love Points in the game to clear missions. I’d suggest resisting the urge to spin it a lot unless you plan on using platinum to clear missions.
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus. Login time for me is 12pm CST
- Save your stamina restoring items for events. You want to do events without any stress? Just don’t use them. Horde them like you are a squirrel stocking up for event winter.
- Extra Treasure that you cannot access with a key and the game doesn’t tell you how to get one? There’s a reason for that. There are elements to the game that include special scenarios that you can only access on your second play through after achieving the good or proposal ending. So, unless you are playing this route a second time, you won’t have access to these. You’ll just have to play through again.