After accidentally changing history and earning the favor of warlord Nobunaga Oda by saving him from near death, you must survive 3 months surrounded by Japan’s most famous and handsome Sengoku warlords before your next chance to make it back home. In a world where it takes one man to conquer a nation, do you have what it takes to conquer his heart?
Genre: Historical Fantasy
- Nobunaga Oda
- Masamune Date
- Yukimura Sanada
- Ieyasu Tokugawa
- Hideyoshi Toyotomi
- Shingen Takeda
- Kenshin Uesugi
- Mitsunari Ishida
- Sasuke Sarutobi
- Resist the urge to use all your tickets. This is true especially on your first route. The game will give you some free tickets to use to play the game. However, I recommend that you do NOT use these tickets and instead hold onto them. One reason is, there are collection events where you can get point by reading the story. Saving your tickets and using them during these events will make for easily collecting more points to get more prizes. The other reason is because…
- Your first run is going to be rough if you are trying to play 100% free. This is true in any free-to-play game. Remember to set a timer to remind you to go in the game every 4 hours that you are awake. You should be able to pass all but the final check with ease, but do not be surprised if you are stuck there. Remember that, once you pass it, continue to do lessons. Don’t stop doing lessons. If you decide to take a break between routes, don’t stop doing lessons. It will be easier on you in the long haul.
- Max out your friends list as soon as possible. You get 1000 Gold every day from greeting your friends. You are going to need it. Greeting is also super easy. There is a button on the left side on the left side of the screen that looks like two women. Press it, then Friends List, and, at the top, there is a button that says Greet All. Press it and you are done!
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to Home in order to get your daily login bonus. Login turnover is 12:00am PST.
- Edit your main screen theme! Like a guy a lot?If you press Menu>His Room, you can set your theme here by selecting a guy, pressing his image and setting it. He will now great you on the main page with set voiced lines!
- See the MC’s face! I know a lot of people like to self insert, so they might not like to see the MC’s face, but press Menu (bottom right), Settings/Help, Settings, and there is a toggle on this screen for Show Main Character’s Face. This will make it so your CGs will still display her eyes.