A3! actor-training game by Liber Entertainment and CYBIRD’s newest event features SSR Citron and SR Misumi in a training camp Season Event.
With Autumn and Winter taking up the training rooms for their upcoming performances, Spring and Summer decide to go to a training camp.
During Season Event, collect Event Items to unlock the Event Story and get Event Prizes! This Event Items are Spices. The more spices you get, the more Prizes you’ll receive, including event exclusive Actors!
How many Event Pts you have will determine your Event Rank. Get a high ranks for get special rank-only Prizes!
Season Events Vs Troupe Events
- Players gather items instead of Event Pts
- There is no Theater Performance for this Event. Players can only get Event Items during Event Shows that start during Event Practice.
- Players can get an illustration from the Season Event story by unlocking those stories as Event Item rewards. (Menu>Gallery>Others)
- R rarity Event reward cards do not offer an Event Boost.
Special Actors in the Event: During Events, Actors with a Special Actor (purple star on the top right) icon will appear. Using Special Actors during Events will net players a Special Actor Bonus. Special Actors will boost the Co, Ac, and DR during Event Shows. This will not occur is the Special Actor is placed in a supporting role. The more special actors in the show, the higher your bonus. Bloomed Special Actors will net even higher bonus.
These cards can be found in the Associated Tryout on the Tryouts screen and acquired from the event. Actors for this Event who will have a Special Actor Bonus will be displayed with a Special Actor star icon.
Special Actors with Event
- SSR [Take my Hand] Muku
- SR [No Signal] Itaru
- R [Catch of the Day] Sakuya
- SSR [Summer Dare] Citron (Event item Reward)
- SR [Triangle Search Party] Misumi (Event item Reward)
How to Enter the Event
Players must have cleared all Newbie Missions and then tap the Event Banner on the homepage screen to enter the Event Page.
January 26 to February 5, 11:59 PM PT
Please check your game to confirm times.
- The first few events are going to be difficult, especially if you don’t have solid teams of SSRs and/or event cards. To get the most out of your SP, you need event cards from the corresponding Tryout in order to do your best in the event. Save your gems for Tryouts that have these special cards in them and not the regular tryouts.
- If you want to get the event card with points, you will HAVE TO USE GEMS. Just playing normally will not get you there. Also, reserve using gems for Encores as they give you the most points.
- With that said you are not obligated to do an Event Show. Some shows give out more points than others, figure out which ones and focus on those shows.
- After you finish an event show, and if you are still in a practice, pause the practice and let your SP fill. This way, if you do get another event show, you can go again with full SP.
- Set an alarm so you know when you are at full SP to go.
- 1SP = 20mins
- 2SP = 40mins
- 3SP = 1hr
- 4SP = 1hr20mins
- 5SP = 1hr40mins
- If you are able to finish a practice and you need to wait for your SP to fill, do main/daily practice to use up your LP.
A3! Official Links
- Official English Website
- Official English Twitter
- Official English Youtube
- Official English Instagram
- Official English Facebook
You must log in to post a comment.