A3! by Liber Entertainment’s first event features SSR Masumi and SR Citron in an Alice in Wonderland themed stage play.
Alex blows off an invitation from a college friend, saying it’s just a waste of time.
“You’re a smart guy… your problem is you’re just too uptight. Have a sip of this, it might help you loosen up a bit…!”
Ale is dubious, but drinks the offered tea.
Immediately overcome, Alex slips into slumber and wakes under the boughs of a huge tree..
During Events, collect Event Pts to unlock the Event Story and get Event Prizes! The more Event Pts you get, the more Prizes you’ll receive, including event exclusive Actors!
How many Event Pts you have will determine your Event Rank. Get a high ranks for get special rank-only Prizes!
Special Actors in the Event: During Events, Actors with a Special Actor (purple star on the top right) icon will appear. Using Special Actors during Events will net players a Special Actor Bonus. Special Actors will boost the Co, Ac, and DR during Event Shows. This will not occur is the Special Actor is placed in a supporting role. The more special actors in the show, the higher your bonus. Bloomed Special Actors will net even higher bonus.
These cards can be found in the Associated Tryout on the Tryouts screen.
Special Actors with Event
- [Door to Wonderland] Itaru
- [Mischievous Cat] Sakuya
- [Alex in Wonderland] Tsuzuru
How to Enter the Event
Players must have cleared all Newbie Missions and then tap the Event Banner on the homepage screen to enter the Event Page.
December 5 to December 15, 11:59 PM PT
Please check your game to confirm times.
- The first few events are going to be difficult, especially if you don’t have sold teams of SSRs and event cards. To get the most out of your SP, you need event cards from the corresponding Tryout in order to do your best in the event. Save your gems for Tryouts that have these special cards in them and not the regular tryouts.
- If you want to get the event card with points, you will HAVE TO USE GEMS. Just playing normally will not get you there. Also, reserve using gems for Encores as they give you the most points.
- With that said you are not obligated to do an Event Show. Some shows give out more points than others, figure out which ones and focus on those shows.
- After you finish an event show, and if you are still in a practice, pause the practice and let your SP fill. This way, if you do get another event show, you can go again with full SP.
- Set an alarm so you know when you are at full SP to go.
- 1SP = 20mins
- 2SP = 40mins
- 3SP = 1hr
- 4SP = 1hr20mins
- 5SP = 1hr40mins
- If you are able to finish a practice and you need to wait for your SP to fill, do main/daily practice to use up your LP.
A3! Official Links
- Official English Website
- Official English Twitter
- Official English Youtube
- Official English Instagram
- Official English Facebook
You must log in to post a comment.