Café Rouge is an otome visual novel that follows the story of Isis Black, your typical American teenager who gets a job interview from the mysterious Café Rouge. (Note: This is a remake of the 2012 VN of the same name)
Isis, your average American teenager, happens upon a part time job opening at Café Rouge. During the day, it is a normal, quaint café and bakery. But when night takes over, it is transformed into a five star restaurant-theater-café, with live stage performances and mysterious customers arriving in the middle of the night.
As Isis delves deeper into this strange café, she becomes entangled in the mystery of its’ haunted world. Will she find friends, or enemies? Will she follow fate or make her own destiny? Will she find love?
- 3 Pursue-able male love interests (might add more)
- Customizable name for main character (default is Isis Black)
- 8 Side characters (might add more)
- Original art and story
- Same beautiful original sound track like in the original 2012 game
- 7+ Hours of gameplay
- 40+ CG illustrations
- Character designs by an artist who has worked for Rejet and Otomate
- Gorgeous background art drawn by Sonya
Support Café Rouge’s goal on Kickstarter! Ends Tue, December 24!
Store Link: https://cloudnovel.net/Sonya/novel/cafe-rouge (Demo Available)
Platform(s): PC (windows and mac) and online on CloudNovel (the online version can be played from mobile and Nintendo Switch)
Genre: Romance, mystery, horror, dating sim, visual novel, adventure
Format: Digital (until stretch goal is reached)
You must log in to post a comment.