The game page is up with links to download as well as some basic character information. Cards will be added to character profiles. Help out by sending me the cards you have!
After a sudden car accident on her first day of school, the protagonist finds herself in the afterlife, standing before a strange school for lost souls.
The confounded protagonist attends the school’s opening ceremony. And then, suddenly—a loud blast tears through the auditorium.
In the midst of the chaos, a red-haired young man appears. Without a shred of hesitation in his voice, he reaches his hand out and asks her:
‘Do you want to live?’
This year, Christmas is on a week day… and it’s not a public holiday in Japan! You’re doing your best at work and receive a kiss present from him?!
Event Period: December 9th – December 22nd 9:00 JST
Healing Rose oil, Wedding Gacha(500) and one hour 100% success fever upon entering the event.
One routes per Love Interest. 12 scenarios to complete a route. At some point, you will reach a bouquets check for either a Sweet or Bitter Route, this is a split route that just has two different stories. There are two endings after Good End and Normal End.
Masaya and Eishi will be added 12/16 9:00 JST.
Avatar trial. There are two avatar trials in each route. +80 Charm. 200 Platinum or 6000 Love Points.
Extra Diary. Each route at some point will offer you the option to purchase a POV extra. 100 Platinum.
After End Scenarios. After finishing the Good End of a route, you will have the option to purchase an after end. Usually 450 Platinum.
- Fast Complete: Clear both Good Ends for the Masaya and Eishi within 48 hours of their event routes opening and get Christmas Ornaments (+120 Charm).
- All Ends Complete: Clear all Good Ends (five total) and get the Xmas Illuminations (+240 Charm)
Event ranking bonus.
- Place 25 – Bowtie & Green Jacket (“Prince” item, also has +5 Affection for Takeru)
- Place 50 – Grey Checkered Pants (“Prince” item)
- Place 75 – Gacha Ticket
- Place 100 – Closet x5
- Place 150 – Wedding Room Gacha (1200pts)
Heart Key. Once you read the good ends for Ryoichi, Keita, and Takeru, you will be given a heart key. This key is needed to Read Masaya and Eishi’s good ends once they are released. Without one, you cannot read their good ends. So, you have a lot of time to finish the first sets good ends
Bouquets Needed to Clear.
- First Set Good End Clear (for Heart Key): 18000
- All Good End Clear: 30000
- All Event Clear: 58000
With the release of Hideyoshi’s route in Ikemen Sengoku, CYBIRD has also announced that the new routes to be released in Destined to Love will be Takasugi Shinsaku and Rayvis Harneit in Midnight Cinderella.
From cyikemen tumblr:
Not only is Hideyoshi out in Ikemen Sengoku, Rayvis & Takasugi will be coming out in Midnight Cinderella and Destined to Love!! Play their routes and get these adorable Swinging Mini Boyfriends in each game! Check their release campaigns when they go live for more info!
New site went live way quicker than I planned but is still making the move so it’s going to work off and on for the next 48 hours.
Please visit otome-obsessed.tumblr.com for walkthroughs and event stuff until I get this ready.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Event Period: November 12th ~ November 26th
Two hour Glamour x2 fever upon entering the event.
Routes. Three chapters, five parts each. There are two endings: Premium and Sweet. Premium End contains a Attire and Sweet End contains an Voice Clip.
Attire purchases. There is one attire check in each route. 200 Coins/4000 Gold +20 Beauty
After Episodes. Once you finish an premium end, you have the option to purchase an avatar that comes with an after episode. 300 coins each.
Early clear bonus.
- Rosy Red Makeup (+150 Beauty) – Clear two Premium endings within 36 hours upon entering the event
- Effect: Golden Flurries (+100 Beauty) – Complete 4 endings within 72 hours upon entering the event
- 1st Love Challenge Bonus – Sweet Cake x1
- 1st Ending Clear (Any) – Special Photo Card
- Voiced Clip – Each Sweet Ending Cleared
- Attire – Each Premium Ending Cleared
- Premium Ending Completion Bonus – Brownish Red Princess Hair (+100 Beauty)
- All Clear (8 total endings) – Japanese-Styled Floral Room (+250 Beauty)
Event ranking bonus.
- Rank 1- 200 – 3 Limited edition pieces of attire
- Rank 201- 500 – 2 Limited edition pieces of attire
- Rank 501- 1000 – 1 Limited edition pieces of attire
- Top 5000 – Gacha Token
Personal Charm Premium Checks. These amounts start at ??? and then go up ??? with every ending you read regardless if it was Premium or Sweet.
- 11/14 5pmPST ~ 11/15 5pmPST: 2x Glamour & Gold
- 11/17 5pmPST ~ 11/18 5pmPST: 2x Glamour & Gold
- 11/20 5pmPST ~ 11/21 5pmPST: 2x Glamour & Gold
- 11/24 5pmPST ~ 11/25 5pmPST: 3x Glamour
Total Glamour to Clear. If done all Premium to all Sweet.
- 1st Route (Premium): 14600
- 2nd Route /Early Clear Gold (P): 32704
- 3rd Route (P): 51684
- 4th Route/4 Ending Early Clear (P): 76504
- 5th Route (P): 102200
- 6th Route (Sweet): 122333
- 7th Route (S): 145766
- 8th Route (S): 170002
- 9th Route (S): 195873
- 10th Route/All Clear (S): 223380
Related: Ikemen Sengoku Game Page
Event Period: October 28th ~ November 3rd
The MC slipped up and accidentally double booked Taisuke! When Aito overhears the predicament, he says he will help them out instead of potentially losing two clients. But now, the MC owes someone for her mistake.
Who’s it going to be? And what is she going to have to do?
We’re going to start Collar x Malice November early!
I have not played ANY of this game and all I know is the very basic information about the game posted above. Join me for a blind playthrough of the game the whole month of November!
Please remember that, since I am playing this blind, no spoilers in the chat. If I say something about a character that is proven to be not true about their character later on, I don’t what to know about it. Thank you.
Official Site (links to buy are there)
Otome Obsessed Twitch channel
The purpose of the Twitch Stream is to introduce people to pay otome games as a demo/preview and never finish a game. In fact, I don’t even like finishing a route. Come see the game for its story, characters, and game mechanics, and, if you are enjoying it, please consider supporting otome by purchasing a copy of the game for yourself~!
All Shall We Date goods are from Anime Expo 2017. Get them before they sell out as supplies are limited!