Event Period: February 6th –
February 17th 9:00 JST
One hour Bouquetx2 success fever upon entering the event. Choose a route, back out, then go to the main event page and fever until you either run out of stamina or the fever runs out.
One routes per Love Interest. 11 scenarios to complete a route.
There are two endings after Becoming Lovers (Good End) and Love Confession (Normal End) that require different bouquet amounts to pass the checks.
Masaya and Ryoichi
will be added 2/9.
Takeru and Eishi
will be added 2/12
Avatar trial. There are none.
After End Scenarios. After finishing each end of a route, you will have the option to purchase an after end.
- Becoming Lovers
– 350 Platinum
- Love Confession
– 400 Platinum
Secret Planner. There are two of these in each route. 100 Platinum each.
- Event Entry – Healing Rose Oil and Closetx1
- Fast Complete 1 – Clear the both ends for Keita and Shinya within 48 hours of event entry and get Choco-colored One Side-up Ponytail.
- Fast Complete 2 – Clear both ends for Masaya and Ryoichi within 48 hours of their routes opening and get Table Filled with Choco-based Sweets.
- Fast Complete 3 – Clear the Her Story ends forTakeru
and Eishi within 48 hours of their routes opening and get Valentine Chocolate Sweets Frame.
- All Ends Complete – Clear all ends (12 total) and get Berry-themed Ribbon & Lace Night Room
- 100000+ Bouquets – Strawberry & Chocolate Sweet Dress
Event ranking bonus.
- Place 25 – Choco and Strawberry Mini Silk Top
- Place 50 –Choco and Strawberry Bottom & Boots
- Place 75 – Choco and Strawberry Mini Silk Hat
- Place 100 –
- Place 125 – Closet x5
- Place 150 – Wedding Room Gacha (1200pt)
Bouquets Needed to Clear. If done in route release sets
Becoming Lovers (Good End) and Love Confession (Normal End).
- 1st Set: 17200
- 2nd Set: 34400
- 3rd Set/All Clear: 52400
[…] Here you can find 31664 more Info on that Topic: otomeobsessed.com/event-info-my-sweet-proposal-valentine-lovers/ […]
[…] Find More on to that Topic: otomeobsessed.com/event-info-my-sweet-proposal-valentine-lovers/ […]
You must log in to post a comment.