Event Period: December 21th – December 31st 9:00 JST
Rose Essence and one hour High Heelsx2 success fever upon entering the event.
One routes per Love Interest. 12 scenarios to complete a route. There is a split route for Sweet and Trouble. These are just two different stories that require a high heels check to pass. There are two endings Alone Together (Good End) and Bummer Ending (Normal End).
Yuusuke and Kakeru will be added 12/24 9:00JST.
Haruto and Kenichiro will be added 12/27 9:00JST.
- Scenario Avatar: +100 Charm. 300 Platinum.
- Normal Avatar: +50 Charm. 200 Platinum or 6000 Love Points.
After End Scenarios. After finishing each Alone Together, you will have the option to purchase an after end. 400 Platinum each.
- Fast Complete 1: Clear the both ends for Kei, Ritsu, and Kosei within 48 hours of event entry and get Japanese Kusudama For Party Use.
- Fast Complete 2: Clear the both ends for Haruto and Kenichiro within 48 hours of their routes opening and get White Buffet Table.
- All Ends Complete: Clear all ends (14 total) and get Hotel Restaurant with an Aquarium background
- 100000+ High Heels – Pink One-Piece Dress with Black Polka-dots
- 7 Course Clear – His Room Chestx1
Event ranking bonus.
- Place 25 – Gingham Shirt under a Handmade Jacket
- Place 50 – Rolled-up Denim Pants
- Place 75 – Brown Two-toned Shoes
- Place 100 – Gacha Ticket
- Place 125 – Closet x5
- Place 150 – His Avatar Gacha (1200pts)
- Place 300 – 1500 Love Points
Standard Fever Times.
- 12:00-14:00JST – High Heels & Love Points x2 (200 HH & 200 Love per Excellent)
- 20:00-22:00JST – High Heels & Love Points x2 (200 HH & 200 Love per Excellent)
- 08:00-10:00JST – Love Points x2 (200 Love per Excellent)
High Heels Needed to Clear. If done in route release sets Sweet Route/Good Ends followed by Jealous Route/Normal Ends.
Since there isn’t an EC for the second set, I am waiting for the last set to come out, I will EC them, and then do the final set.
- 1st Set: 20500
- EC Set: 34900
- 3rd Set/All Clear: 49300
(Event Tips Under Cut)
- Check your fever times. The game tells you when they will be having fevers during events. When you go to the lesson page, there is usually an Advance Notice alert and under that, there is a button that says ‘See Everything.’ This window lets you know when they will be having fever events. The times are in JST, so you will need to figure out what time that is for you. I use timebie. Set an alarm on your phone. Until then, let your stamina refill normally and play the event lessons normally. But the second that your alarm goes off for a fever, start using your stock. Just do nothing but use your stock until either the fever is over or you run out. If you can, count back five hours from when the fever is to start so that you know when to stop lessoning normally in order to have your first fever run be at full stamina.
- If you want to fully clear an event, always clear all the good endings first. The affection/points to clear amounts go up with each route completed. If you run the normal ends first, it could be damn near impossible to clear the good/happy endings because their clear amounts will also go up.
You must log in to post a comment.