Event Period: March 21st – March 31st 9:00 JST
Rose Essence and one hour High Heelsx2 success fever upon entering the event.
One routes per Love Interest. 12 scenarios to complete a route. There is a split route for Sweet and Pure. These are just two different stories that require a high heels check to pass. There are two endings: Sweet End and Normal End.
Ritsu and Kenichiro will be added 3/24 9:00JST.
Yuusuke and Kousei will be added 3/27 9:00JST.
- Scenario Avatar: +100 Charm. 280 Platinum.
- Normal Avatar: +50 Charm. 200 Platinum or 5000 Love Points.
After End Scenarios. After the Sweet ending, you will have the option to purchase an after end. 450 Platinum each.
- Fast Complete 1: Clear the both ends for Kei, Haruto, and Kakeru within 48 hours of event entry and get Low Sofa Cushion.
- Fast Complete 2: Clear the both ends for Ritsu and Kenichiro within 48 hours of their routes opening and get Portable Home Planetarium.
- Fast Complete 3: Clear the both ends for Yuusuke and Kousei within 48 hours of their routes opening and get Shiny Star Frame.
- All Ends Complete: Clear all ends (14 total) and get Home Theater☆Night Sky Theme background
- 100000+ High Heels – Princess Pink-Mini Dress
- 7 Course Clear – Closetx1
Event ranking bonus.
- Place 25 – Standard Office Suit
- Place 50 – Brown Business Shoes
- Place 75 – Gacha Ticket
- Place 100 –Closet x5
- Place 150 – His Avatar Gacha (1200pts)
- Place 300 – 1500 Love Points
Standard Fever Times.
- 12:00-14:00JST – High Heels & Love Points x2 (200 HH & 200 Love per Excellent)
- 20:00-22:00JST – High Heels & Love Points x2 (200 HH & 200 Love per Excellent)
- 08:00-10:00JST – Love Points x2 (200 Love per Excellent)
High Heels Needed to Clear. If done in route release sets Sweet Route/Sweet Ends followed by Pure Route/Normal Ends.
- 1st Set: (I forgot to record this)
- 2nd Set: 29500
- 3rd Set/All Clear: 41500
If you didn’t know OL2 started an event and start it now, you have five hours to finish all five opening routes to get all EC prizes.
(Event Tips Under Cut)
- Check your fever times. The game tells you when they will be having fevers during events. When you go to the lesson page, there is usually an Advance Notice alert and under that, there is a button that says ‘See Everything.’ This window lets you know when they will be having fever events. The times are in JST, so you will need to figure out what time that is for you. I use timebie. Set an alarm on your phone. Until then, let your stamina refill normally and play the event lessons normally. But the second that your alarm goes off for a fever, start using your stock. Just do nothing but use your stock until either the fever is over or you run out. If you can, count back five hours from when the fever is to start so that you know when to stop lessoning normally in order to have your first fever run be at full stamina.
- If you want to fully clear an event, always clear all the good endings first. The affection/points to clear amounts go up with each route completed. If you run the normal ends first, it could be damn near impossible to clear the good/happy endings because their clear amounts will also go up.
I was on vacation when this started, so my apologies for this post being 1) very late and 2) not as complete as they usually are.
This event is also a revival.