Event Period: February 14th – February 24st 9:00 JST
Rose Essence and one hour High Heelsx2 success fever upon entering the event.
One routes per Love Interest. 12 scenarios to complete a route. There is a split route for Affirmation and Jealousy. These are just two different stories that require a high heels check to pass. There are two endings: Her Story (Good End) and His Story (Normal End).
Kousei and Kenichiro will be added 2/17 9:00JST.
Yuusuke and Ritsu will be added 2/20 9:00JST.
After End Scenarios. After each ending, you will have the option to purchase an after end. 400 Platinum each. They all seem good, I have some ongoing trust issues with OKKO though. LOL
- Fast Complete 1: Clear the both ends for Kei, Haruto, and Kakeru within 48 hours of event entry and get Sparkling Heart Frame.
- Fast Complete 2: Clear the both ends for Kousei and Kenichiro within 48 hours of their routes opening and get Spinning Multi-colored Heart Effects.
- Fast Complete 3: Clear the both ends for Yuusuke and Ritsu within 48 hours of their routes opening and get Fluffy Heart-shaped Lace Rug.
- All Ends Complete: Clear all ends (14 total) and get Pink on Pink Room Full of Hearts background
- 100000+ High Heels – A-Line Dress of White & Pink Roses
- 7 Course Clear – Closetx1
Event ranking bonus.
- Place 25 – Pink on Brown Vest & Coat
- Place 50 – Pink & Brown ants with Traveler’s Crease
- Place 75 – Pink & Brown Two-toned Shoes
- Place 100 – Gacha Ticket
- Place 125 – Closet x5
- Place 150 – His Avatar Gacha (1200pts)
- Place 300 – 1500 Love Points
Standard Fever Times.
- 12:00-14:00JST – High Heels & Love Points x2 (200 HH & 200 Love per Excellent)
- 20:00-22:00JST – High Heels & Love Points x2 (200 HH & 200 Love per Excellent)
- 08:00-10:00JST – Love Points x2 (200 Love per Excellent)
High Heels Needed to Clear. If done in route release sets Sweet Route/Good Ends followed by Jealous Route/Normal Ends.
Since there isn’t an EC for the second set, I am waiting for the last set to come out, I will EC them, and then do the final set.
- 1st Set: 24000
- EC Set: 40000
- 3rd Set/All Clear: ???
(Event Tips Under Cut)
- Check your fever times. The game tells you when they will be having fevers during events. When you go to the lesson page, there is usually an Advance Notice alert and under that, there is a button that says ‘See Everything.’ This window lets you know when they will be having fever events. The times are in JST, so you will need to figure out what time that is for you. I use timebie. Set an alarm on your phone. Until then, let your stamina refill normally and play the event lessons normally. But the second that your alarm goes off for a fever, start using your stock. Just do nothing but use your stock until either the fever is over or you run out. If you can, count back five hours from when the fever is to start so that you know when to stop lessoning normally in order to have your first fever run be at full stamina.
- If you want to fully clear an event, always clear all the good endings first. The affection/points to clear amounts go up with each route completed. If you run the normal ends first, it could be damn near impossible to clear the good/happy endings because their clear amounts will also go up.