You’ve been selected as “Belle” to choose the next king out of eight princes. If that wasn’t hard enough, the princes turn out to be hot…and deadly. They’re rumored to be beasts, and you find out that the rumors were far from wrong.
In a world of war and intrigue, will you be able to save his heart and yours as you enter your very own fairy tale?
Release Date: August 30th, 2021
Unlinked character names are not released yet.
- Leon Dompteur
- Chevalier Michel
- Yves Kloss
- Nokto Klein
- Licht Klein
- Jin Grandet
- Luke Randolph
- Clavis Lelouch
- Sariel Noir
- Rio Ortiz
Informational Pages (Coming Soon)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The game is going to tell you how it works. Every time you open a button area you haven’t gone to or reach an area on the story list with something you don’t know what it means, the game will have a pop-up explaining what you are looking at and, if it’s a special story/item/ect, how to get it. Please only ask questions about how a thing works if you don’t understand the pop-up.
- BIG TIP: If you are wanting to play this game 100% free, and you don’t want to be stuck at an avatar check for possible days, do NOT start playing the game right away. Spend about a week or so doing salon and messing around in the game screen. Set up alarms, preferably every 4 hours, to remind yourself to do salon. Log in every day for free items. Then, once you have a good pot of gold going, start reading the story. I’d say shoot for 10k.
- Resist the urge to use free tickets that the game awards you. I recommend that you do NOT use free tickets the game gives out during login, when you start a new route, ect and instead hold onto them. (Note: This does NOT include the tickets that refresh daily after you use them, those tickets do not stack.) One reason is, there are collection events where you can get point by reading the story. Saving your tickets and using them during these events will make for easily collecting more points to get more prizes. The other reason is because…
- Your first run is going to be rough if you are trying to play 100% free. This is true in any free-to-play game. Remember to set a timer to remind you to go in the game every 4 hours that you are awake. You should be able to pass all but the final check with ease, but do not be surprised if you are stuck there. Remember that, once you pass it, continue to do salon. Don’t stop doing salon. If you decide to take a break between routes, don’t stop doing salon. It will be easier on you in the long haul.
- Max out your friends list as soon as possible. You get Gold every day from liking your friends/followers profiles. Click on Avatar, then Liked List (third down on the top left), then press the “Like All” button on the bottom right for all tabs.
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to Home in order to get your daily login bonus.
- Ad watches. You can watch ads to do a few things in the game: one ad a day for a free story ticket (does not stack) and three ads a day for 20 stamina in the salon.