After accidentally changing history and earning the favor of warlord Nobunaga Oda by saving him from near death, you must survive 3 months surrounded by Japan’s most famous and handsome Sengoku warlords before your next chance to make it back home. In a world where it takes one man to conquer a nation, do you have what it takes to conquer his heart?
Genre: Historical Fantasy
- Nobunaga Oda
- Masamune Date
- Yukimura Sanada
- Ieyasu Tokugawa
- Hideyoshi Toyotomi
- Shingen Takeda
- Kenshin Uesugi
- Mitsunari Ishida
- Sasuke Sarutobi
- Mitsuhide Akechi
- Motonari Mouri
- Resist the urge to use all your tickets. This is true especially on your first route. The game will give you some free tickets to use to play the game. However, I recommend that you do NOT use these tickets and instead hold onto them. One reason is, there are collection events where you can get point by reading the story. Saving your tickets and using them during these events will make for easily collecting more points to get more prizes. The other reason is because…
- Your first run is going to be rough if you are trying to play 100% free. This is true in any free-to-play game. Remember to set a timer to remind you to go in the game every 4 hours that you are awake. You should be able to pass all but the final check with ease, but do not be surprised if you are stuck there. Remember that, once you pass it, continue to do lessons. Don’t stop doing lessons. If you decide to take a break between routes, don’t stop doing lessons. It will be easier on you in the long haul.
- Max out your friends list as soon as possible. You get 1000 Gold every day from greeting your friends. You are going to need it. Greeting is also super easy. There is a button on the left side on the left side of the screen that looks like two women. Press it, then Friends List, and, at the top, there is a button that says Greet All. Press it and you are done!
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to Home in order to get your daily login bonus. Login turnover is 12:00am PST.
- Edit your main screen theme! Like a guy a lot?If you press Menu>His Room, you can set your theme here by selecting a guy, pressing his image and setting it. He will now great you on the main page with set voiced lines!
- See the MC’s face! I know a lot of people like to self insert, so they might not like to see the MC’s face, but press Menu (bottom right), Settings/Help, Settings, and there is a toggle on this screen for Show Main Character’s Face. This will make it so your CGs will still display her eyes.
Q. What is the difference between the two ends?
A. The name tells you all you need to know. One ending is Dramatic and one is Romantic. Both ends are Good, it’s just getting to that ending that the title describes.
Q. What is Gold? How do I get Gold? What is Gold used for?
A. Gold is the in-game money that you get from doing lessons, login bonuses, events, ect. If you are wanting to play 100% for free, you will need to have Gold to pass normal avatar love challenges in the stories.
During a collection/exchange event, the game will give you some type of item for meeting certain conditions while playing the game. These are usually: reading the story, going on lessons/battles, looking at the event page twice a day (usually morning and evening).
Usually there is a banner somewhere on the screen (or under an ‘Events’ tab, that, upon clicking, will take you to the event’s. This page will display such things as: how many items you have collected to exchange for game items, bonuses (such as early clear), set to purchase to help you clear the event quicker, and rankings.
This page will also have a button to exchange the items you have for game items.
There is a variation of this event that has you not only exchange for game items, but will get you an interaction with a warlord of your choosing. These fun variations get you reaction sprites and voiced lines.
There are also early clear bonuses located under the bonus menu under “Bonus Details.” This will tell you what the early clear items are and how many exchanges you must to to receive that bonus.
Usually, in order to early clear or complete the event, you will either need to have a lot of items and/or buy a set to complete it. Otherwise, one can still get pretty far in the event and get items without using anything, but you will probably not finish the event. This is common in free to play games.
Please note that in order to get game items, you MUST press the button to exchange your collection items.
A story event works almost exactly like the main story. You read the event and will come across checks that require you to have a certain amount of event glamour or purchase and avatar to continue.
These events have two endings, Premium and Sweet, which premium will require you to pass a personal glamour in order to read that ending. The premium personal glamour amount check rises with every ending you complete.
These events also have early clear and just like a collection event, in order to early clear, you will either need to have a lot of items and/or buy a set to complete it. Once again, this is common in free to play games.
These also have event friends where you get 20% of your friends charm. Friend amounts start at 5 and then go up 2 with each ending passed. Choosing your event friends wisely will either set you up to full clear or not. Good event friends who are very active in the event will do a good amount of help pull you through the event.
A story event should be easy to full clear as long as you make sure to take advantage of fevers with your stamina items (hopefully that you have saves from a collection event) and choose event friends wisely. I would suggest getting as much glamour as you possibly can from the opening fever and then send out event friend invites to people who are your same level.
I make event posts for these events where I will add amounts needed to make checks and all important bonus information. Be on the lookout for that post even new events start.