A chance encounter in the Louvre leads you into a mansion full of some of the greatest men from history! But there’s a twist: they’re all out for blood. Your blood. Can you survive a month living under the same roof as these deadly handsome men? Or will you give into temptation?
Unlinked character names are not released yet.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- Vincent van Gogh
- Theodorus van Gogh
- Osamu Dazai
- Isaac Newton
- Jean d’Arc
- William Shakespeare
- Comte de Saint-Germain
Informational Pages (Coming Soon)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The game is going to tell you how it works. Every time you open a button area you haven’t gone to or reach an area on the story list with something you don’t know what it means, the game will have a pop-up explaining what you are looking at and, if it’s a special story/item/ect, how to get it. Please only ask questions about how a thing works if you don’t understand the pop-up.
- BIG TIP: If you are wanting to play this game 100% free, do NOT start playing the game right away. Spend about a week or so doing lessons and messing around in the UI. Set up alarms, preferably every 4 hours, to remind yourself to do lessons. Log in every day for free items. Then, once you have a good pot of gold going, start reading the story. I’d say shoot for 10k.
- Resist the urge to use free tickets that the game awards you. I recommend that you do NOT use free tickets the game gives out during login, when you start a new route, ect and instead hold onto them. (Note: This does NOT include the tickets that refresh daily after you use them, those tickets do not stack.) One reason is, there are collection events where you can get point by reading the story. Saving your tickets and using them during these events will make for easily collecting more points to get more prizes. The other reason is because…
- Your first run is going to be rough if you are trying to play 100% free. This is true in any free-to-play game. Remember to set a timer to remind you to go in the game every 4 hours that you are awake. You should be able to pass all but the final check with ease, but do not be surprised if you are stuck there. Remember that, once you pass it, continue to do lessons. Don’t stop doing lessons. If you decide to take a break between routes, don’t stop doing lessons. It will be easier on you in the long haul.
- Max out your friends list as soon as possible. You get 1000 Gold every day from greeting your friends. You are going to need it. Greeting is also super easy. There is a button on the left side on the left side of the screen that looks like two women. Press it, then Friends List, and, at the top, there is a button that says Greet All. Press it and you are done!
- You are not required to purchase cards using your Diamonds. While the cards do give you a small advantage when it comes to lessons, they are mostly for collecting. Don’t feel like you HAVE to buy them.
- Multiples of the same card. If you do decide to spin the card gacha and get a card you already have, the game will give you a trade stamp. If you go into your items and click on the button next to the stamp and then the button on the right on the pop-up. This is the stamp exchange area where it will show you items you can get for your stamps and just how many you need.
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to Home in order to get your daily login bonus.
- Intimacy Checks Stack. Intimacy does not reset when you start a new story. The numbers you see listed in this walkthrough are for your first run ONLY. After that, the formula to figure out how much Intimacy you need is14000 x (however many routes you have completed) + the check amount.
For example: 14000 x 1 (one route completed) + 100 (first check amount), means I will need 14100 to pass the first check on my second route.