You stumbled upon an app called “Mystic Messenger” and downloaded it. Once you opened it up the app is connected to a mystic group chat with attractive guys. You are asked to join their secret party planning association called and the story begins…
NEW TO MYSTIC MESSENGER?
READ MY BEGINNER’S GUIDE
Genre: Slice-of-Life Mystery Romance Simulation
- Prologue Walkthrough
- First Day
Current Suggested Play Order
- Email Inbox
- Chat Times Only
- Finding Photos
- Call Log and Suggested Call Times
- Frequently Asked Questions Please go to this page to ask questions. Also READ the FAQ before asking questions.
- Easter Eggs
- When you end up in someone’s route at the end of the 4th Day, save your game. This way, if you bad end, you can just load that save (after you originally saved it, even if it’s one minute after!) so that you don’t have to play the route all over again from the beginning if you bad end. Pro Tip – I also made a save right before a branch. This way, if I passed the branch but bad ended at the next one, I could reload my save and try the second branch again.
- If you follow anything 100% when you are in someone’s route, make it the answers for that person. All other answers probably don’t matter EXCEPT for the character who’s route you are in.
- It is not necessary to get into every chat/get 100% every day. Focus on getting into chats that the person you want or who’s route you are in and only get into other chats if you have to. I was as low as 53% several days on one run and still got the good end.
- Calls are extra and don’t matter. You could not get any calls or call anyone back and still get the good end.
- Save after every chat. This way, if something happens during auto save, you have a save from the last chat to load.
- Get the Good and Normal Ends out of the way in one go! When you get in emails, Reply until you have all three green arrow or an orange arrow but DO NOT open the last emails! On the 11th Day, save before the party. After you have save, open all emails and then proceed to the party. Once you have a Good End screen and are popped back to the main menu, load up your save and then proceed to the party without opening any emails. You will then Normal End.