Available in Story Jar
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus.
- Save your koban for in route checks! There are checks in route that require you to purchase an avatar in order to continue. Unless you plan on spending real world money, I suggest holding off on using your koban for these checks.
- Max out your friends list and greet them daily. You get Koban when you greet which will be needed to buy avatars at checks.
- In order to read the Sweet End, you will have to use a Ritual Arrow to push you over the mark.There is no way to get it otherwise. If you do not have an arrow, you can buy one in the shop for 245 NA-Coins or spin the Koban Slot, win 5 x2coupons, and exchange those out for one arrow.
- Stylish Checkpoint amounts go up with every route completed. AS long as you remember to do your training every 2.5 hours, you should be okay.