It’s your 2nd year working as a CM Planner in an Advertising Agency. Because of one word from the new President you’re forced to drop out of the project you wanted !
–Because I’m too plain Is it really his reason ?! –
You haven’t met him yet, but you decide to show him who you are! With the help of your friend, you get a complete makeover and go to his welcome party.
There, you met a breathtaking charming man.
“What kind of person are you really ?”
“…You caught my interest.”
You’re attracted to each other, regardless of titles, as a man and a woman. With a serious gaze, his face gets closer to yours… The perfect distance for a kiss ?!
…But even in your craziest dreams, you would have never imagined this man was the new President…！
Genre: Slice-of-Life Office
My invite code is: Q53VHS
Please use my invite code as we will both receive a gift when you do!
- Kakeru Yamagata
- Kenchiro Kamijo
- Kei Shinomiya
- Natsume Haruto
- Ritsu Tachibana
- Kousei Akiyoshi
- Yuusuke Minami
- Events (Current and Closed)
Standing Fever Times
- 2:00-4:00JST – Pheromone & Love Points x2 (?? Pheromone & ?? Love per Excellent)
- 8:00-?:00JST – Pheromone x2 (?? Pheromone per Excellent)
- 20:00-22?:00JST – Pheromone & Love Points x2 (?? Pheromone & ?? Love per Excellent)
- Love Gacha? Try not to overdo it. You use Love Points to spin it. But, you also use Love Points in the game to clear missions. I’d suggest resisting the urge to spin it a lot unless you plan on using platinum to clear missions.
- Use your free spin of the His Room Gacha daily. There are items in the gacha that give you affection boosts and we are gonna need them.
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus. Login time for me is 12pm CST
- Save your stamina restoring items for events. You want to do events without any stress? Just don’t use them. Horde them like you are a squirrel stocking up for event winter.
- Extra Treasure that you cannot access with a key and the game doesn’t tell you how to get one? There’s a reason for that. There are elements to the game that include special scenarios that you can only access on your second play through after achieving the good or proposal ending. So, unless you are playing this route a second time, you won’t have access to these. You’ll just have to play through again.