People in your small village tell tales in hushed voices of the mist-shrouded Idra Forest, where monsters are said to gather.
They say that anyone who enters the forest will be spirited away, just like your ancestor was, long ago.
Deep in the heart of the forest is the mysterious and majestic Idra Castle. A realm of magic… and of monsters.
Demons, vampires, werewolves, and more await!
Lord or soldier, cook or scholar, not one of these dashing young men is human!
But to escape the castle and the curse cast upon you, you may have no choice but to give them your trust… and perhaps even more.
The world you’ve stumbled into is full of darkness and misery, but even in the dark, love can bloom like a flower.
Will you choose to return to the world you once knew, or sink into the sweet debauchery of this endless night?
- Android – Google Play
- iOS – App Store
- Free Spin Miss Rose Contest. Don’t forget to spin it! Free Avatars to raise your charm.
- Save your tokens for in route checks! There are checks in route that require you to purchase an avatar in order to continue. Unless you plan on spending real world money, I suggest holding off on using your tokens for these checks.
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus. Do this once a day around the same time.
- Max out your friends list and greet them daily. You get tokens when you greet which will be needed to buy avatars at checks.
Q. What is Sunlight and Moonbeam?
A. Sunlight and Moonbeam refer to two of the ends you can get in the game. Moonbeam refers to Serenade and Sunlight refers to Toccata.
Q. What is the difference between the ends?
A. There are three ends: Toccata, Serenade, and Farewell.
- Toccata – Human/Mortal ending
- Serenade – Supernatural/Immortal ending
Whichever one you fill up is the ending you can read. If you manage to fill up neither one, and you don’t have the items to fill the bar of one of them, then you have to read the Farewell end which is the bad end.
You must log in to post a comment.