You’ve been working for two years as a reporter for a famous women magazine: QUEEN! But one day, you are suddenly tasked with writing the sough-after « Total Coverage » section and you have to cover closely an handsome genius ?!
24 hours a day, close to each other day and night, a love begins…?!
Every handsome genius has his little secrets. What is hidden behind his pure face might hinder your love story…?
Enjoy a love full of thrilling emotions which will make your heart pounding! So… who do you want to cover closely?!
- Shinobu Suwa
- Misato Yusuke
- Amasawa Kaito
- Shintaro Yoshioka
- Itsuki Horai
- Masato Shii
- Naoya Yamato
- Events (Current and Closed)
Standing Fever Times
- 2:00-4:00JST – Intimacy x2
- 8:00-10:00 JST – Intimacy & Love Points x2
- 12:00 JST – Intimacy & Love Points x2
- 20:00 JST – Intimacy & Love Points x2
- In order to get the happy ending, you will have to play the private room gacha to make up the 35 points. This walkthrough will get you to 165, you will have to make up the rest.
- Love Gacha? Try not to overdo it. You use Love Points to spin it. But, you also use Love Points in the game to clear missions. I’d suggest resisting the urge to spin it a lot unless you plan on using platinum to clear missions.
- Use your free spin of the Private Room Gacha daily. There are items in the gacha that give you affection boosts and we are gonna need them.
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus. Login time for me is 12pm CST
- Save your Healing Medicine for events. You want to do events without any stress? Just don’t use them. Horde them like you are a squirrel stocking up for event winter.
- Extra Treasure that you cannot access with a key and the game doesn’t tell you how to get one? There’s a reason for that. There are elements to the game that include special scenarios that you can only access on your second play through after achieving the good or proposal ending. So, unless you are playing this route a second time, you won’t have access to these. You’ll just have to play through again.