You, a linguistically gifted correspondent, go with a client to a party filled with foreign socialites.
Wait, are those hot socialites also princes!?
These gorgeous guys clamor around poor, disoriented you.
You let a prince escort you the rest of the evening, which passes like a dream.
Then, the next day…
You’re about to fly back home, when you get caught up in an investigation!
Coming to your rescue is a prince from last night…!?
And what’s more, he demands that you enter a contract marriage with him as thanks…
You can’t turn down his command! Will you find true love at the end of the aisle? Or will you find…
Warning: This game has routes that have non-consensual/sexual assault/rape scenes.
My invite code is: kvFApv
Please use my invite code as we will both receive a gift!
Standing Fever Times
- 7:00-8:00JST – Feminine x2 x2 (400 Feminine per lesson)
- 12:00-13:00JST – Elegance x2 (150 Elegance per lesson)
- 22:00-23:00JST – Feminine x2 (400 Feminine per lesson)
- Login daily. Even if you don’t have time, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus. Login time for me is 12pm CST
- Do your free daily gacha. This gacha has items in it that pertain to the route you are in. They will raise your affection levels making it easy to make up for in game choice mistakes. Plus you can make your prince look adorable. And who doesn’t want their prince to look adorable?
- Every day do something for platinum. Whether it’s installing an app and opening it or going to a website and looking around, you’ll need it at some point to bump your reputation up or if you want to get premium avatar items. I’d hold out for reputation, you’re going to need it to bump yourself into the good ending. If you want to spend money, more power to you.
- Save your aroma therapy for in game events. In game events yield lots of extra dress up items for clearing certain levels before completion of the event and early clear. If you have a big enough stock of aroma therapy, you can basically fly through these events without much of a problem. Sure, use a few to help you pass any missions, but you really want to hold on for events.
- Don’t bother with the extra stories unless you are a perv, in which case, wait more towards the end of the game. I feel that, for the most part, the extra stories add nothing to the story and you’re better off holding out for things like extra reputation or clothes. Plus they cost the equivalent of $1.50~$2. But, near the end, they get good.