Genre: Sword Training Joseimuke*
- Official Release Date: April 27, 2021
- *Joseimuke are games that are made for women. While all otome games are joseimuke, not all joseimuke are otome. Touken Ranbu is not an otome game. There are no routes, no end game where a main character ends up with one of the males in the game, and the game does not contain romance elements.
- Underground Treasure Chest
- War Training Expansion
- Village of Treasures
- Regiment Battle
Notes when you are staring
Picking a Starter Sword
Don’t be too concerned about picking the “best” starter sword. All five have around the same stats and you will be able to obtain every sword through either the Forge or a drop in the Front Lines.
Honmaru – The Main Screen
Here you can set a sword as your Attendant (Captain of Team 1), see your level, see your materials, team status, inbox and the menu.
- Sortie – Send swords out to the Front Lines to battle, collect resources on Expeditions, or challenge other player’s in PvP
- Formation – Organize your Teams for Front Lines activities
- Forge – smith swords or scrap unwanted swords for materials
- Troops – Create troops to equip on your swords or scrap unwanted troops for materials
- Repair – Repair your swords when they are injured in Front Lines
- Refine – Enhance another swords stats with unwanted swords
- Duties – Have your swords do chores or spar to train certain stats
- Mission – View and collect rewards for missions completed
- Records – View your account information, set greeting message, and view your battle records.
- Touken Library – View collected swords, their CGs, and information about them
- Recollection – Special interaction events between swords will be saved
- Store – Purchase items with real money including help tokens, charms, food, and extra slots.
- Backdrop – Change and/or buy backgrounds using Koban (in-game money)
- Settings – Adjust citadel screen settings