Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice Related Pages
- These will be listed in A-Z order.
- Please find the News you are on BEFORE starting so that you are prepared for it.
- Thank you to the contributor(s): Eggplant
Adventure in Babysitting
- Offer her a sample.
- A chocolate cake.
- “I’m not feeling well…”
- Take the time to glue every piece.
- Thief! Let me grab a shovel…
- Hand it to the professor next day.
- Maybe some sort of a conspiracy?
- Shout, “I got breaking news!”
- You offer exclusive TV show news.
Celeb Plastic Surgery
- Grab her arm and drag her in.
- Installing security cams.
- Disguising as a statue.
- “Hey, you’re that Internet star!”
- “Let’s get the surgeon’s opinion.”
- “How about a pointy V-shaped face?”
- Call the cops and ask them to help.
- Disguise her as a burn victim.
- “May you be ever more beautiful!”
- Take a stun gun with you.
- You tail him in dark clothes.
- Take him to sleep in the lounge.
Frequenter in Restaurant
- Apologize and offer the right order.
- “Are you OK? can I help you?”
- “What’s that you’re writing?”
- Happy ending, of course!
- Give her a stool in a corner.
- “Is it coz you like the surrounding?”
Step One (Tutorial, no answers to post)
- Sneak in while Theo’s busy.
- “Wow, I want them all!”
- Oh, I’m interested in that!
- Set up security cams to monitor her.
- Rewards them for not going near her.
- Call the kid with candy in hand.
- “I’m a sub here. Who are you?”
- Go get a quarantine suit for Cherry.
- Tell her to take a break.
Security For The Rich
- Practice tongue twisters every day.
- Black chairs on red carpet, somber and elegant.
- Three times
- Let him take a quick break here.
- Smile, but not very surprised.
- Treat him like a normal person.
- Help Mr. Nelson with cleanup.
- Gladly accept the offer.
- Break down the margins for him.
- “Halloween” movie soundtrack
- “Someone else’s working in here too?
- Politely introduce yourself.
- Nod, smile and ask him a science question.
- The terrible secret might be hiding under the slack lab coat!
- Sigh, make him return everything, then buy him two big jugs of detergent.
- Better skip is, it’s not break-room.
- Long bangs to cover up what you can.
- Apologize till your face turns blue.
- “Wow, you’re the best I’ve seen!”
- Clean fallen hair off the floor.
- Show Joey’s fast haircuts online.
- Tail him.
- Bump into his bag as you walk by.
- “Are these for your child?”
- “Someone brought a baby to work?”
- Pick him up and sing him a lullaby.
- Let baby go but lock the door.
- “He goes thru a lot of diapers!”
- Grab baby and pretends he’s yours.
- Hire Stuart and look into preschool.
Tea Field Treasure Hunt
- “You just want free labor from me.”
- “Is he the owner of the tea farm?”
- “Hey, you’re the famous foreign guy on TV!”
- “Seriously? We should find it!”
- Can’t go wrong with Peking duck!
- ??? (I’m failing with 2 seconds left…)
The Girth of A Star
- Go and learn to cook better.
- “I heard you’re a great cook!”
- Be patient and wait for an opening.
- Worcestershire sauce
- After lunch.
- “It must’ve been tough on you.”
- “Happy eating!”
The Haunted Shoot
- Yes, I felt a chill up my spine.
- Sure, since she wants to meet me.
- Try to keep it together while numb.
- You mean like a burnt offering?
- Write a letter and mail it to them.
- Check to see if he casts shadow.
The Intern Incident
- Nope, the client might prefer quiet.
- “You sure look hot, Mr. Arnold!”
- Pick a black bottom.
- A medallion with the word “Arnold”.
- Bangs covering up one side of face.
- Grab him and start running!
- Go find ice to ice down the bruises.
- Ask him how you can help.
- Just nod and smile behind Emory.
- Those are beautiful tattoos you got!
- Pose as a soda peddler.
Young Noble Rebel
- Wear a costume.
- High Heels.
- You want no one to know you’re here?
- A young man in a mink coat.
- How are you?
- El cheapo cola.
- David Dean said he admires you too.
- Shades + mink coat + gold chain
Zombies In The Factory
- You dress up like a zombie.
- Drive a normal car.
- Sneakers, easy to run in.
- There’s still food in the bowls…
- Turn and book!
- Hmm, they don’t sound like zombies.