Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice Related Pages
- These will be listed in A-Z order.
- Please find the News you are on BEFORE starting so that you are prepared for it.
- Thank you to the contributor(s): Eggplant, Haruka Nanase
Adventure in Babysitting
- Offer her a sample.
- A chocolate cake.
- “I’m not feeling well…”
- Rush up and pull the girl back.
- Get co-workers to vouch for you.
- The girl’s father?
- “I was just concerned for her.”
- “Are you waiting for your father?”
- Tell her to wait inside the store.
- Take the time to glue every piece.
- Thief! Let me grab a shovel…
- Hand it to the professor next day.
- Crouch behind a bronze cauldron.
- “So it’s not ancient dead!”
- Don’t call the cops.
- “You go the skills to make it!”
- Talk to the professor about him.
- Give him books on archaeology.
- Maybe some sort of a conspiracy?
- Shout, “I got breaking news!”
- You offer exclusive TV show news.
- You: “You’re a righteous dude!”
- Hide in crates tagged for storage.
- Wheel him out in a trash receptacle.
- Stay behind to cover Gale’s escape.
- I was chasing after a suspicious person.
- Did he send me a photo of a scandal?
Celeb Plastic Surgery
- Grab her arm and drag her in.
- Installing security cams.
- Disguising as a statue.
- “Hey, you’re that Internet star!”
- “Let’s get the surgeon’s opinion.”
- “How about a pointy V-shaped face?”
- Call the cops and ask them to help.
- Disguise her as a burn victim.
- “May you be ever more beautiful!”
- Take a stun gun with you.
- You tail him in dark clothes.
- Take him to sleep in the lounge.
- “Hey, you’re Thomson the superstar!”
- “All celebrities must sign in.”
- Delivery Chinese food.
- “Are you running from a problem?”
- Put him in guard uni with a mask.
- Heck no, I don’t kiss and tell!
Frequenter in Restaurant
- Apologize and offer the right order.
- “Are you OK? can I help you?”
- “What’s that you’re writing?”
- Happy ending, of course!
- Give her a stool in a corner.
- “Is it coz you like the surrounding?”
- “I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy!”
- Give her coupons for the restaurant.
Step One (Tutorial, no answers to post)
- Sneak in while Theo’s busy.
- “Wow, I want them all!”
- Oh, I’m interested in that!
- Stoic with head slightly tilted.
- French maid.
- Happily accept.
- Set up security cams to monitor her.
- Rewards them for not going near her.
- Call the kid with candy in hand.
- “I’m a sub here. Who are you?”
- Go get a quarantine suit for Cherry.
- Tell her to take a break.
Security For The Rich
- Practice tongue twisters every day.
- Black chairs on red carpet, somber and elegant.
- Three times
- Let him take a quick break here.
- Smile, but not very surprised.
- Treat him like a normal person.
- Help Mr. Nelson with cleanup.
- Gladly accept the offer.
- Break down the margins for him.
- “Halloween” movie soundtrack
- “Someone else’s working in here too?
- Politely introduce yourself.
- “You stay out of the sun, right?”
- I’ll get hurt? What do I do now?
- Ghost, spirits and the paranormal.
- Hey, didn’t Sersi predict injuries? Maybe I should use the pouch…
- “Whoa, easy, I can get you more!”
- You give her what you made today.
- Nod, smile and ask him a science question.
- The terrible secret might be hiding under the slack lab coat!
- Sigh, make him return everything, then buy him two big jugs of detergent.
- Not touch anything so you won’t break nothing.
- Skin lotion.
- Thanks, but absolutely not.
- Give him another chance.
- Well, that’s why you’re an awesome scientist now!
- Better skip is, it’s not break-room.
- Long bangs to cover up what you can.
- Apologize till your face turns blue.
- “Wow, you’re the best I’ve seen!”
- Clean fallen hair off the floor.
- Show Joey’s fast haircuts online.
- Help her save energy for contest.
- Tell her bluntly to improve it.
- “All your hard work paid off!”
- Tail him.
- Bump into his bag as you walk by.
- “Are these for your child?”
- “Someone brought a baby to work?”
- Pick him up and sing him a lullaby.
- Let baby go but lock the door
- “He goes thru a lot of diapers!”
- Grab baby and pretends he’s yours.
- Hire Stuart and look into preschool.
Tea Field Treasure Hunt
- “You just want free labor from me.”
- “Is he the owner of the tea farm?”
- “Hey, you’re the famous foreign guy on TV!”
- “Seriously? We should find it!”
- Can’t go wrong with Peking duck!
- Check the time and sun’s position.
The Girth of A Star
- Go and learn to cook better.
- “I heard you’re a great cook!”
- Be patient and wait for an opening.
- Worcestershire sauce
- After lunch.
- “It must’ve been tough on you.”
- “Happy eating!”
The Haunted Shoot
- Yes, I felt a chill up my spine.
- Sure, since she wants to meet me.
- Try to keep it together while numb.
- You mean like a burnt offering?
- Write a letter and mail it to them.
- Check to see if he casts shadow.
- Just go, I want to see the site.
- “Really, an exorcist? How awesome!”
- A mosquito ward!
The Intern Incident
- Nope, the client might prefer quiet.
- “You sure look hot, Mr. Arnold!”
- Pick a black bottom.
- A medallion with the word “Arnold”.
- Bangs covering up one side of face.
- Wow, are these all Arnold’s?
- It must’ve been a long road for you.
- Accept, but with conditions..
- Grab him and start running!
- Go find ice to ice down the bruises.
- Ask him how you can help.
- Just nod and smile behind Emory.
- Those are beautiful tattoos you got!
- Pose as a soda peddler.
- Hide in a restroom and text Emory.
- Greet him warmly like you knew him.
- “Your mother is very pretty!”
Young Noble Rebel
- Wear a costume.
- High Heels.
- You want no one to know you’re here?
- A young man in a mink coat.
- How are you?
- El cheapo cola.
- David Dean said he admires you too.
- Shades + mink coat + gold chain
Zombies In The Factory
- You dress up like a zombie.
- Drive a normal car.
- Sneakers, easy to run in.
- There’s still food in the bowls…
- Turn and book!
- Hmm, they don’t sound like zombies.
- Laugh at the prank with them.
- “Thug life ain’t all bad, I see.”
- A cute little witch.