Find out that perhaps there’s more to “villians” than meets the eye in Twisted Wonderland
Aniplex of America has announced they will be releasing Disney’s Twisted-Wonderland in English. There is a set release date of that on January 20th 2022 in U.S. and Canada* for iOS and Android.
*For now, the game seems to be region-locked. There are many reasons why this may be and I can only hope that they expand the game in the future, but there may be some issues with the fact that Disney has many branches all around the world. I can’t explain what you can do to still play the game, but you are on the internet. Maybe do some searching…
In Twisted Wonderland, you play a protagonist who has awoken to find you have been enrolled in a magical training school called Night Raven College. The problem is you have no magical abilities and you aren’t from this world! Despite all this, the headmaster offers you a place to stay for the time being. However, once it is discovered that you posess the ability to help people work together, you are given a place at the school and a special mission…
Please note that, while the game does feature many good-looking guys in it, Twisted Wonderland is not an otome game.
- Riddle Rosehearts – Natsuki Hanae
- Ace Trappola – Seiichiro Yamashita
- Deuce Spade – Chiaki Kobayashi
- Trey Clover – Ryota Suzuki
- Cater Diamond – Tatsuyuki Kobayashi
- Leona Kingscholar – Yuuichirou Umehara
- Jack Howl – Taito Ban
- Ruggie Bucchi – Aoi Ichikawa
- Azul Ashengrotto – Atsushi Tamaru
- Jade Leech – Wataru Komada
- Floyd Leech – Nobuhiko Okamoto
- Kalim Al-Asim – Kazuki Furuta
- Jamil Viper – Kaname Futaba
- Vil Schoenheit – Hiroki Aiba
- Epel Felmier – Shimba Tsuchiya
- Rook Hunt – Yojiro Itokawa
- Idia Shroud – Koki Uchiyama
- Ortho Shroud – Shouta Aoi
- Malleus Draconia – Kazuki Kato
- Lilia Vanrouge – Hikaru Midorikawa
- Silver – Nobunaga Shimazaki
- Sebek Zigvolt – Haruki Ishiya
- Dire Crowley – Mitsuru Miyamoto
- Grim – Noriaki Sugiyama
- Divus Crewel – Kent Ito
- Mozus Trein – Rikiya Koyama
- Ashton Vargas – Ryota Takeuchi
- Sam – Subaru Kimura
Pre-registration for the game is to begin on December 21st. The campaign will give players rewards for reaching pre-determined goals.
For more information about the game and to pre-register once it has opened, please visit the official website.
Original Story and Character Design: Yana Toboso (Supported by SQUARE ENIX)
Logo, UI, Emblem and Icon Design: Wataru Osakabe
Background Artist: ATELIER MUSA
Music: Takumi Ozawa
Opening Animation: TROYCA
Sound Production: HALF H・P STUDIO
Production Support: Walt Disney Games
Follow @otomeobsessed on twitter for more updates on romance media and joseimuke!
You must log in to post a comment.