ValiDate is an LGBT romantic visual novel about 12 adults in Jersey City navigating new relationships and the harsh realities that come alongside them.
Anywhere can be the city of love if you’re willing to try hard enough, and some of these folks from Jercy City are desperate. ValiDate presents a smorgasbord of relationships to bear witness to— but the dating scene is difficult even when you aren’t marginalized in six different ways, so happiness continues to fly just out of reach for these unlucky lovers.
With 12 playable characters and over 30 routes to choose from, there will be about 20-30 hours of content, depending on how you play it. We don’t know if you be reading fast or not. Either way, we’re sure you’re gonna have a grand ol’ time making good decisions… unless you prefer to make bad ones.
- 12 playable characters with 30+ routes.
- The ability to choose horrible decisions and see the entertaining fallout.
- #OwnVoices narrative writing by an all people of color team.
- Original score by the Boys.
- A beautiful array of artists of color’s work to give each character their own individual feeling.
- Backgrounds taken from all around the world.
- Flawed characters undergoing narrative arcs handled with empathy and self-indulgence.
- Achievements for every single ending.
Follow @otomeobsessed on twitter for more updates on romance media and joseimuke!